Re: DELETE with JOIN - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From felix@crowfix.com
Subject Re: DELETE with JOIN
Date
Re: DELETE with JOIN  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 06:12:32PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I suggest you do not assume that Oracle implementation details apply to
> Postgres, because they do not, most of the time.  They certainly don't
> in this case.

And I suggest you go back and read where I said I had to do this on
several databases and am trying to avoid custom SQL for each one.  I
would much rather this were postgresql only, but it's not.

--            ... _._. ._ ._. . _._. ._. ___ .__ ._. . .__. ._ .. ._.    Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket
surgeon/ felix@crowfix.com GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E  6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933