Re: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0723 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0723
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 12:35:55AM +0100, Andrew Gierth wrote:
> One more oversight: the patch isn't updating the ECPG preproc.y other
> than trivially, so WITH queries aren't working in ecpg:

I'll take care of this as soon as the patch settles down enough, gets
included into our CVS or into its own accessible source archive. It
doesn't make sense IMO to bloat the patch with code not needed for the
backend functionality at this point in time.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!