1 week until LinuxWorld SF: volunteers, registration - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject 1 week until LinuxWorld SF: volunteers, registration
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Just a reminder: there's only one week until LinuxWorld and its associated
pgDay on Tuesday August 5th.

First of all, we still need some volunteers, especially:
-- invitation-checkers for the party
-- booth duty during the morning of the pgDay
-- Thursday Morning booth volunteer
-- Thursday afternoon pick-up (with car)
Volunteers should e-mail me their t-shirt sizes.

Second, this is a reminder that all attendees and volunteers (except
speakers) must register with LinuxWorld:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/ehall//SN460564

Select the "PostgreSQL Community Day" option *only*; the system errors if
you try to select multiple options.  You'll still be able to get in.

Thanks, and we're going to have a great time.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL