Re: just a question re: submitted bug... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: just a question re: submitted bug...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:26:41AM +0200, Ati Rosselet wrote:
> is there any way to tell whether a submitted bug has been accepted, and what
> its' status is?

Not really: the project doesn't use a bug tracker (there are constant
flamewars about this, so you probably don't want to ask "why?").

> I'm continually getting errors in my EventLog (yes, win32,
> win2k3), and if my application attempts to access the db at the same time,
> it seems to be unable to get a connection from the pool, and fails... which
> is bad on a production system. Reducing logging I've managed to restrict the
> error to the wee hours of the morning (at daily log rollover if the timing
> is just that perfect bad timing...) ..

This doesn't sound like a bug anyway.  I'd post your issues on the
-general list and get some help.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104