Re: Database design questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject Re: Database design questions
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 18 June 2008 05:43:25 David wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> There are some database design-related issues I've pondered about for some
> time.
>
> But first:
>
> * Is this the correct list to ask these questions on?
>
> * Should I split this into separate threads instead of 1 thread for
> all my questions?

I would submit all of the questions in separate messages.  It is tiresome to
read everything, you'll loose a lot of context after one or two messages
levels or reply and people won't read the email because of its size.

Regards,
--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

Attachment