Re: How to Sponsor a Feature - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: How to Sponsor a Feature
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 15 June 2008 23:01:16 Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > Plus an ability to filter the list on those criteria. I'd also like to
> > see a space for companies to state which PostgreSQL major contributors
> > are working for them. That should be of some assistance to sponsors in
> > picking a development company to deal with.
>
> +1

Under CMD's listing I see the following:

"They are one of the most prolific of community supporters with over 50% of
their staff recognized PostgreSQL community members."

ISTM somewhere between the description and the experience pieces, you have
plenty of ways to list your contributors. Also, don't forget we allow
contributors to list companies next to thier names if they so desire.

--
Robert Treat