Re: SQL: table function support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: SQL: table function support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane escribió:
> > Tom Lane escribi�:
> >> (It's also worth asking where the import is coming from.  Who implements
> >> the spec syntax anyway?  DB2 maybe, but when was the last time we heard
> >> from anyone trying to migrate from DB2 to PG?)
>
> > Sourceforge?
>
> They gave up on us years ago :-(

Actually they migrated from 7.2 to DB2 because IBM paid for them to do
it (and also because they were tripping on some deficiency at the time);
but after that contract expired, they migrated back from DB2 to a newer
Postgres.  Obviously there wasn't much money invested in making big
press splashes about it, though.

I can't tell if they were using table function support though :-)