Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 09:24:20AM +0200, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:

> Are the slides of your PgCon talk available for download somewhere?

There weren't any slides, really (there were 4 that I put up in case
the cases I was discussing needed back-references, but they didn't).
Joshua tells me that I'm supposed to make the paper readable and put
it up on Command Prompt's website, so I will soon.

> BTW: up until recently, there was yet another mailing list:
> pgreplication-general@gborg.postgresql.org. It was less focused on hooks
> and got at least some traffic. :-) Are those mails still archived
> somewhere?

Unless whoever was operating that list moved it to pgfoundry, I doubt
it (except on backups somewhere).

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104