Re: FW: make rows unique across db's without UUIP on windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: FW: make rows unique across db's without UUIP on windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Kimball-san

Thanks,

This problem concentrated the discussions by the reason
 with not pgsql but uuid-ossp.

Certainly, I think that uuid is effective and the best for the deflecting solution.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito