Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings?
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> In an effort to give more visibility to the pugs, one idea that was floated
> around was replacing the training blurb on the main site with an "upcoming
> pugs" section, modeled after the upcoming events.

I think this would probably be a very skewed listing.  Some user groups never
have real meetings, at least not outside of yearly events that are listed
anyway.  Others might meet weekly for pub night.  There would need to be a
fair amount of researching and policy making before such a listing could be
produced in a fair manner.