Re: Extremely Low performance with ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Steve Midgley
Subject Re: Extremely Low performance with ODBC
Date
List pgsql-sql
At 09:20 PM 5/27/2008, pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org wrote:
>Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:29:56 -0700
>From: "Richard Broersma" <richard.broersma@gmail.com>
>To: "Sebastian Rychter" <srychter@anvet.com.ar>
>Cc: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
>Subject: Re: Extremely Low performance with ODBC
>
>On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Sebastian Rychter
><srychter@anvet.com.ar> wrote:
>
> > I'll keep on looking for any other differences on different logs..
> I think I
> > already searched all the Postgresql forums I know and no one ever
> reported
> > something like that before.

Apologies for the double post on this - I wonder also if you have tried
alternative Pg ODBC drivers? I found this one while googling around:

http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-progress-st/

But I'd guess there are other alternatives. Also, you might check out
their ADO driver and see if it gives you the same problems..

Just some more grist for the solution mill, hopefully!

Steve