Re: pg_dump lock timeout - resend - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From daveg
Subject Re: pg_dump lock timeout - resend
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 06:55:27PM -0300, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> daveg wrote:
>
> >I originally sent this a week ago, but there was no response and I do not
> >see it
> >
> Nope. FYI, the right link is [1] and your patch [2] is in the queue for
> July Commit Fest.
>
> [1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information
> [2] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:July

Thanks for the pointers. I tried finding this from the main postgresql.org
developer section, so perhaps I am obtuse, or perhaps the commitfest info is
not that easy to find.

-dg

--
David Gould       daveg@sonic.net      510 536 1443    510 282 0869