Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve logic for finding object files on OBJS lines in contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve logic for finding object files on OBJS lines in contrib
Date
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve logic for finding object files on OBJS lines in contrib  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Freitag, 9. Mai 2008 schrieb Magnus Hagander:
> > Right. The easiest way if you're building something for scratch is to
> > use a system that natively supports msvc, such as cmake. But that means
> > a complete replacement of the build system, which is certainly
> > "somewhat invasive".. ;-)
>
> For the record, I'd be interested in trying out cmake.

Then let's talk about it at the developer's meeting.