Re: [pgsql-www] [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > Seems we should have a web site that shows our CVS logs in an
> > easily-readable form.
> >

> Have you looked at the web output on http://git.postgresql.org? I find this very useful for this kind of thing,and if
itfits what we need, we shouldn't build another service to do the same thing.

Have other people looked at this?  It looks great.  Shouldn't we link to
it from our developer's site or in the Developer's FAQ, but it is more
than just for developers so I am thinking it should be on the roadmap
page:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap

And we should be linking to the wiki on that page too instead of my
URLs.

http://enterprisedb.com