Re: VC++ 6: VB6 - Migrate Access database (DAO + JET) to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ivo Rossacher
Subject Re: VC++ 6: VB6 - Migrate Access database (DAO + JET) to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
As far as I remember DAO integrates other databases then Access by ODBC.

If you need more details we need to know a little bit more about the
application and the complexity inside the database and the communication of
the application to the database. Critical are functions in Access which need
to be ported and Access specific commands to DAO.

Best regards
Ivo