Re: error connecting to database: could not open relation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: error connecting to database: could not open relation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 08:17:15AM +0100, "PontoSI - Consultoria, Informática e Serviços LDA" wrote:

> %/usr/local/bin/postgres --single -P -D /usr/local/pgsql/data/ <dbname>
> FATAL:  XX000: could not open relation with OID 2661
> LOCATION:  relation_open, heapam.c:700
> %
>
> <dbname> is the name of the database.

Ok, 2661 is definitly pg_cast_source_target_index on my system so the
-P should have caused postgres to ignore it. I'm out of ideas so I'm
sending it to the list to see if anyone else has any.

Have a nice day,

Attachment