Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names
Date
Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names  (dpage@pgadmin.org)
Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
List pgsql-www
I don't know how the page naming like Todo:Detail and CommitFest:March page
naming got started, but it is not how other mediawiki sites use it.  I think
Todo/Detail and CommitFest/March would be more usual.  Then you could also
create a CommitFest index page and have natural path names.

While some change might be pending, I think it'd also be forward looking to
put year numbers in the commit fest page names.

Any objections to making these changes?