Re: How to submit a patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: How to submit a patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> >> Wait... apply where? The wiki? or to the tree?
> >>

> > Apply to CVS.
> >

> Bruce, I know you don't mean this, but it reads like you are undertaking
> to review and apply all patches.

Didn't you read "review it and apply or reply to the author".

> BTW, I don't see why the wiki can't pick up patches that were submitted
> before it started.

True.

Frankly, I am getting pretty tired of people complaining about what I am
doing.  Perhaps I should just stop and let everyone else deal with
things.  I have lots of things I would rather be doing.

This is one of the reasons I didn't want to add wiki maintenance to my
already full workload.  Instead I am having to field complaints.

http://enterprisedb.com