Re: Lessons from commit fest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Lessons from commit fest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd escribió:

> Anyway, take a look at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Template:Patch,
> and http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User_talk:Direvus for an example
> of how it is used.  This is my first stab at writing a patch queue
> entry template.  It uses a similar structure to what's already on the
> CommitFest pages.

Thanks, I changed a couple of patches to this method, and quickly hacked
up added a new template for reviews.

Re: horizontal whitespace in the patch template, I wonder if we can put
the author name and status in the same line as the patch name.
Separated from the patch name -- perhaps aligned right, if possible.

Maybe something like