Re: modules - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: modules
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> [080404 21:54]:

> >Well, I'm happy to go back to lurking for now...  Maybe after a few
> >years I'll have heard and seen more discussions and know better next
> >time ;-)

> Don't take it personally.

I don't, and for the record, I'm actually quite glad that the bar for
entry is so high.  That's one of the things that keeps the quality of PG
so high.  But that also means that some times, those more in the know
have to put up with incomplete thoughts from those of us who haven't
been immersed -hackers for years yet... ;-)

Apologies to people if my ill-thought and incomplete idea either put
anybody out, or got anybody's hopes up for not...

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,