Re: [GENERAL] SHA1 on postgres 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [GENERAL] SHA1 on postgres 8.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Was that really the conclusion? My memory of this thread showed that
most people who actually deal with hashes and cryptography *wanted* a
SHA based hash in core (because our users ask for it!) and the only
disagreement was in *what* should be included.

//Magnus