Re: Auto Partitioning Patch - WIP version 1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Auto Partitioning Patch - WIP version 1
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian escribió:

> This has been saved for the next commit-fest:

I noticed you broke an URL that previously worked: what was
http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches/d3c4af540703292358s8ed731el7771ab14083aa610@mail.gmail.com.html
is now
http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches_hold/d3c4af540703292358s8ed731el7771ab14083aa610@mail.gmail.com.html

May I suggest that the URLs with Message-Ids are stored outside the
particular patch queue directory?  The script I showed you yesterday
could be used to do that.

Also I noticed that by moving it to the hold queue, the comments that
may have existed on the patch queue are now gone :-(  I'm not sure if
there were any in this case, but it's better if we're aware of that
fact.  I think this could be solved if the "namespace" of the comment
does not contain the patch queue name.

I moved it to the May commitfest on the wiki too.