Re: Can't rename an existnig DB because it doesn't exist??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Can't rename an existnig DB because it doesn't exist???
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:30:57 -0700
"Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might want to keep this one on the list.  I'm out of my league
> with this one I think

Can you pg_dump the database? What about vacuum? What does:

SELECT * FROM pg_database; Return?

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Gauthier, Dave
> <dave.gauthier@intel.com> wrote:
> > stdb2=#  select '|'||datname||'|' from pg_database ;
> >     ?column?
> >  ----------------
> >   |postgres|
> >   |template1|
> >   |template0|
> >   |cells_dev|
> >   |stdb2|
> >   |stdb|
> >   |stdb_standby|
> >   |cells|
> >  (8 rows)

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Attachment