Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen
Date
List pgsql-patches
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:
> >
> > > Yeah, that's strange -- the (2) commit message got to me, but this one
> > > hasn't.

> > None of the back-patch
> > commits came through either, so there's something going on there...
>
> Perhaps it's the fact that I used Rémi's name with the accent.  I'll
> check Majordomo logs if it lets me.

I checked the Majordomo logs and there's nothing about those patches.
I do see one message with the "Subject: pgsql: Clean up double negative,
per Tom Lane." line.  A message held for moderation shows up in the logs
with a "stall" status.  So these messages where chopped _before_ they
got into Majordomo at all ...

Perhaps a bug in the script that sends the email?