Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 09:46:14PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> >What exactly is needed for building the required libuuid files? rom what I
> >can tell, the authorh as no binaries available, correct?
>
> Yes, both can be built. however, msvc-build is not official though
> regrettable. but, It can be built without source-code changing. It is
> created as our module.
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/msvc/
> I have checked by examination.

Ok.
Do you know if there are any plans to include this in the distribution? I
would make life a whole lot easier. If not, perhaps we should include the
win32.mak file in a subdir to our uuid module?

I found a couple of other problems with your patch, but i'ev been able to
fix those. Building a test with msvc now, and will write documentation.

//Magnus