Re: win32 build problem (cvs, msvc 2005 express) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: win32 build problem (cvs, msvc 2005 express)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 02:02:29AM -0800, craigp wrote:
> I'm having trouble compiling the current cvs version on windows xp (msvc 2005 express). Compile errors below.

Did you by any chance use a tree that's been sitting around for a long
time? Like sometime earlier in the 8.3 series. We had a problem like that
which was fixed, but therem ight be an old file sitting around since then.
Try deleting parse.h in include/parser - it's not supposed to be there.

//Magnus