BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Miroslav Nachev
Subject BUG #3980: Can not Install PostgreSQL - error at the end of installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3980
Logged by:          Miroslav Nachev
Email address:      miro@space-comm.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3, 8.2
Operating system:   Windows Vista Ultimate
installation
Details:

I try many times to install PostgreSQL 8.3 and older versions on my new
mobile computer Acer AS7720G-933G64Bn with installed Windows Vista Ultimate
OS. Unfortunately it is not possible. In the beginning I have one error.
After User Account Control (UAC) disabling the error is changed to "Failed
to create temporary directory." on "Initializing database cluster (...)...".
I can apply the  log file of installation if you tell me how and where?

Can you give me some idea how to solve that problem?