Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Koen,

> I'm an active member of the TWiki community, which is an open source
> structured wiki. We had a community summit these past two days. It was in
> the US, and i attended virtually, one of the attendants was not too
> positive about PostgreSQL:

Nah, apparently Rod just wants to trive Twiki towards a VC-funded model for
revenue, and is slanting his arguments to back that up.  Note that every one
of the projects he admires is single-company VC-controlled OSS.

If I were a member of the Twiki community, I'd want to keep a close eye on
Rod.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun