Re: problem in win32.mak of 8.0.15 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: problem in win32.mak of 8.0.15
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 09:29:31PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Magnus.
>
> I received the problem of 8.0.15 from the user in Japan, and we understood
> that there was a patch forgotten....
>
> per report KAZUYA-ozawa.(this is shift-jis)
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg80/error.txt
>
> Of course, this version is the outside for support.
> However, I want to leave record at least for the place of this ML.
> CVS-HEAD will be corrected if possible.

Hi!

As you have noted, 8.0 is not supported (and neither is 8.1) on Windows
anymore, so I don't think we should apply this patch.

As for CVS-HEAD - are you saying the problem happens there as well? If so
we need a lot more details, because it seems to work for all others,
including the buildfarm members...

//Magnus