Re: path with spaces in config.pl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: path with spaces in config.pl
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 11:11:42AM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like report an observations regarding compilation with msvc++
> I was trying to compile with nls=>'C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\' (of course
> with GetText installed and everything)
> The build process breaks on link with missing "Program.obj" error. When I
> changed nls='C:\prog\pgsql\depend\gettext' everything compiled just fine.
>
> Perhaps we should document this.

Or we should fix it, if we can figure out why. Is it the fact that it only
works with what happens to be the directory layout I use, or is it the
space in the filename that's breaking something? Can you test a third case
to figure that out?

//Magnus