Re: PostgreSQL Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le Wednesday 30 January 2008 23:16:42 Joshua D. Drake, vous avez écrit :
> Hey guys,
>
> Myself and a small team of PostgreSQL contributors have started a new
> community project for PostgreSQL Certification. It is just launching
> but we wanted to get it out there so that people can join in on the
> discussion now :).

This is a great idea ! You can count on me for french translation.

May i suggest that we use a wiki in addition to the mailing-list ?
To me, wiki-based working seems more efficient for tasks like collective
brainstorming or collaborative writing.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com