BUG #3922: Problems migrating databases. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Maximiliano
Subject BUG #3922: Problems migrating databases.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3922
Logged by:          Maximiliano
Email address:      mako.lm@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.6
Operating system:   Debian 8.2
Details:

I being working with RedHat 7.3 and PostgreSQL 7.3 and I migrated every
single data to the operating system mentioned in the form (Debian 8.2) and
the PostgreSQL 8.2.

While I migrated the data I had no problems, but in PostgreSQL 7.3 I had the
function varchareq and the system functioned perfectly, now that I have the
8.2 version this function is not functioning. I don't know what happened, I
hope to recieve an answer soon. Thanks.