Re: Tampa/Central Florida User Group Interest? TUG? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Tampa/Central Florida User Group Interest? TUG?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 30 January 2008 14:36, Lewis Cunningham wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I am wondering if there are any people/businesses in the
> Tampa/Orlando/St Pete/Bradenton (i.e. western central florida) using
> Postgres and interested in a user group?
>
> I am using Postgres and EnterpriseDB on a daily basis now and thought
> it might be a good idea to get a group going.  I live in the Tampa
> area but I realize to get enough people, it might need to be more of
> a regional meeting.  I would think between the above listed cities (I
> think that's over 1 million people), we would have enough users for a
> group.
>
> If you're interested, let me know.  If you have any tips for getting
> this going, let me know that also.  ;-)

ISTR the city of Lakeland used to use postgres for something, you might want
to ping that way.  Unfortunalty I dont live in Tampa anymore, but I'll keep
an eye out if I visit :-)

(note: i'm presuming selena is going to chime in here, otherwise send her an
email)

--
Robert Treat