Re: Not a nit-pick problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From johnf
Subject Re: Not a nit-pick problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tuesday 29 January 2008 07:24:12 pm Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Um , As for me, a reappearance part is not in sight... Sorry, would you
> teach the portion concretely to be able to understand to me?
>
> P.S)
> I think...I build the binary.
> pgAdmin3 1.8.1 of OpenSuSE 10.3 version is  Jan 7, 2008 rev 6943.?
> Probably, 10.1-10.2 version is Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
> Is it different?
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

The date of the file is jan 7 but the "about" reports jan 8.  I didn't
understand the first part of your email.  Isn't there anyway to increase the
size of the header?  I have seen something like this in the past and it had
something to do with gnome.  I can recall that it had something to do with
running the gnome manager to fix it.  But that was back in 10.1 - if my
memory serves me.  I wonder if this has anything to do with my 1600x1200
monitor?  I'm also using the Nvidia video driver.

--
John Fabiani