Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts inSE Asia - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts inSE Asia
Date
List pgsql-www
> I'd still rather not have direct access to the database server.

And I'd prefer SSH myself, so that I can log in from anywhere.  Keep in mind
that I'll be doing a lot of releases *at* conferences, etc., so doing this
via psql-over-SSL would mean relaying through my office machine.  Which would
really suck if I had a power outage or DSL down back home ... which is why
we're doing this in the first place, no?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun