Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia
Date
List pgsql-www
On Monday 28 January 2008 13:48, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert, Benjamin,
>
> > Marc can set those up for you. Note we already have a chinese press
> > contact, you might want to drop him a line to see if you can coordinate.
> > For Thai, Malay, and Indonesia, I guess those would be th@, my@, and id@
> > right? Which email(emails?) should those forward to?
>
> Since they're all going to one person, I'd rather have a single e-mail
> box for them -- Benjamin doesn't need to clean out 3 mailboxes from
> spam.  Maybe seasia@postgresql.org?

I wonder if the cultural and language differences between the above areas
might cause future problems with a single email? Or if this might be a
problem for say, future Malay volunteers, who want to help Benjamin with
thier local area only?

--
Robert Treat