sf.net download page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject sf.net download page
Date
Re: sf.net download page  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Re: sf.net download page  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Re: sf.net download page  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
Somebody needs to update the download pages at sourceforge.net.

Or... I'll just throw this one out again. Why don't we remove those ;-)
Previously there was actually a reason for it, since they provided http
downloads and our own mirror network only provided ftp. But our network now
supports both http and ftp downloads, so I don't really see the point of
keeping them. And since we have a tradition of updating them weeks or
months after the actual releases, let's just drop them?

(For the record, they've had about 100 downloads so far this year, compared
to about 2.5 million from the main site.)

//Magnus