Re: viewing source code - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: viewing source code
Date
List pgsql-performance
Roberts, Jon <Jon.Roberts@asurion.com> schrieb:

> Is it possible yet in PostgreSQL to hide the source code of functions from
> users based on role membership?  I would like to avoid converting the code
> to C to secure the source code and I don't want it obfuscated either.

Some days ago i have seen a pl/pgsql- code - obfuscator, iirc somewhere
under http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL, but i don't know how it
works, and i can't find the correkt link now, i'm sorry...

(maybe next week in the browser-history, my pc@work)

Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)