Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases?? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: strange message for moderation: weird list aliases??
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> how does:
>
> post
> deny
> /pgsql-*@postgresql.org/i
>
> look for a patter?  that would cover everything, I think ... ?  I can't think
> of any reason why we'd want anything to go through as a POST from any address
> combination that falls in there, can you?

AFAICS the idea is fine, but if this is a regex (I very much doubt it's
not) it should be

/pgsql-.*@postgresql.org/i

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Pido que me den el Nobel por razones humanitarias" (Nicanor Parra)