Re: Foreign Key for multi PK or design question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: Foreign Key for multi PK or design question
Date
List pgsql-sql
am  Tue, dem 11.12.2007, um 13:20:52 -0500 mailte PostgreSQL Admin folgendes:
> I have a table in which people will have a number of  questions to
> answer.  I want those pk to be placed in my user table.  So if  a user
> answers three question I want those 3 pk's in the user table (fk).
> What should I be doing?

Explain your problem a little bit more. We need your table-design, for
instance. Nobody can help you without more informations. Maybe you are
searching for current_user, but i'm not sure.

Btw.:
Please don't hijack other threads, this problems was a topic on this¹
list today. Your email contains a References: - Header, and you are
using Thunderbird. I think, you can understand me what i mean.
If yo want to create a new topic, create a *new* mail and don't answer
to an existing mail by changing the subject.

¹ it was the [General]-List, sorry

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer