Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

From: Magnus Hagander
Subject: Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ, )
 Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website  (Robert Treat, )
  Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website  ("Selena Deckelmann", )

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 03:42:10PM -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 13:25, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is not good:
> >
> > http://www.gunduz.org/resimler/pg-ads.jpg
> >
> > We should get rid of those ads completely as soon as possible.
> >

> +1

Done, will be on next site sync.

//Magnus