Re: Training Recommendations - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Training Recommendations
Date
Re: Training Recommendations
Re: Training Recommendations
List pgsql-performance
On Wednesday 28 November 2007 11:20, Usama Munir Dar wrote:
> EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com), ofcourse

lame :-P

> Campbell, Lance wrote:
> > PostgreSQL: 8.2.4
> >

> > Does anyone have any companies they would recommend using for
> > performance tuning training of PostgreSQL for Linux?  Or general DBA
> > training?

Never take advice from a guy who top posts...  A friend of mine just went
through an OTG course and had good things to say, and I've heard other speak
well of it too, so I'd probably recommend them, but there are several
options, check out the training section on the website:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive

Note also some of the more popular pg support companies also offer personal
training, even if it isn't advertised. HTH.

--
Robert Treat