Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate thePK /FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate thePK /FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?
Date
Responses Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate the PK /FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?  ("Greg Cocks" <gcocks@stoller.com>)