Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Can we please refuse mail to the list from list addresses?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 09:45:16AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Huh, this one is from Nov. 2007.

Yes.  It took rather a long time to establish, because that's what "BCP"
means.  The message submission port 587 is included in RFC 2476, which is
from _1998_.  You think the Postgres community has problems with obsolete
assumptions?  You should spend some time working on IETF protocols!

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke