Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
 Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
 Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Dave Page, )
   Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alvaro Herrera <-ip.org>, )
     Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Dave,
>
> > > Moved to -advocacy, which is where this discussion belongs.  The WWW team
> > > should NOT be making changes to the list of Regional Contacts without
> > > discussion on -advocacy, thanks!
> >
> > The www team have done no such thing.
>
> No, I was trying to head it off.  English doesn't clearly differentiate
> between future and present tenses.

Perhaps we should use another language on the lists, to avoid these
confusions.

--
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"Changing the world ... one keyboard at a time!"                        (www.DVzine.org)