Re: 8.3beta3 ERROR: cached plan must not change result type - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Louis-David Mitterrand
Subject Re: 8.3beta3 ERROR: cached plan must not change result type
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 10:45:31AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-pgsql-hackers@apartia.org> writes:
> > I am seeing this error with 8.3beta3 on debian unstable:
>
> >     2007-11-28 15:15:46 CET ERROR:  cached plan must not change result type
>
> > Let me know if you need more info.
>
> Yes.

Okay :) I guess I had it coming.

The only thing I know is this error started showing up in the logs at
15:15:46 making our site unavailble until I restarted apache.

No postgres code has been modified recently on the app and it's the
first time I see that error.

Also I don't know, yet, how to reproduce it. Will try and report.