Re: FW: Desparately seeking new India Regional Contact for postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: FW: Desparately seeking new India Regional Contact for postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ashish,

> I would like to suggest Nikhil Sontakke's name for the same, he has been
> working on PostgreSQL projects for a while now and has great expertise
> regarding the same. I would personally be also interested in the same as
> I have been trying to understand PostgreSQL usage in India and have been
> in touch with many organizations with in India who use PostgreSQL
>
> Let me know your thoughts on the same

Well, I guess the question is whether you can keep your role for
EnterpriseDB separate from PostgreSQL community.  Here's a link to what
Regional contacts do:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/2800/regional.contact.brief.txt

Let me know who would be appropriate.

Also, if you know anyone I should meet while I am in Bangalore (Dec 3-9)
please let me know!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus