buildfarm member tapir failing PLCheck in 8.1 branch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject buildfarm member tapir failing PLCheck in 8.1 branch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I noticed that tapir is failing the plpython PLCheck test in the 8.1
branch.  I was worried for a jiffy that it could be related to my
changes of yesterday, but on looking closer it seems it has been failing
for quite a while ..

Hmm, oh, and in looking even closer, the reason it's not failing in 8.2
and HEAD seems to be that we added new alternative output to match
Python 2.5.

Should we add the plpython_error_3.out file to 8.1?

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Investigación es lo que hago cuando no sé lo que estoy haciendo"