Re: [pgtranslation-translators] Call for translations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [pgtranslation-translators] Call for translations
Date
List pgsql-general
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Some of you have already been doing a great job, but I would like to point out
> that with the upcoming release of PostgreSQL 8.3, it is once again time to
> update the message translations.  We are now near a string freeze, which has
> traditionally been associated with the first release candidate, so it's a
> good time to do this work now.

I would like to propose this patch.  This avoids an inconsistent message
wording, and removes the need to translate a string by duplicate.

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Estoy de acuerdo contigo en que la verdad absoluta no existe...

Attachment