Re: Postgresql in Los Angeles - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Postgresql in Los Angeles
Date
List pgsql-jobs
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 15:11, Rick Grandy wrote:
> We are looking for a Postgresql Architect/Developer to do some
> mentoring, training, knowledge transfer and implementation for a large
> media outlet in Los Angeles.  Travel is fully funded and the rates are
> great!  Please reply to rgrandy@crescentsolutions.net.  Thank you for
> your time!!!

FYI, everyone, this assignment is large-scale performance architecture and
tuning on Solaris.  If you want more technical information (what I can
disclose, anyway) about the job, then ping me.  You'll end up working with
my team at Sun.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus